Zapier automates your tedious workflows by connecting Lob to 1000+ other business tools, including Slack, MailChimp, Gmail, and Trello. In just minutes, setup automated Zaps to correct, standardize, and enrich addresses and send letters or postcards based on Triggers from thousands of other Zapier integrations.
- Zapier integrates Lob with 1000+ business applications
- Set up automations called Zaps to take care of repetitive tasks for you
- No coding required
- Sign up for a free Zapier account to use popular automated workflows called Zaps
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, choose from one of our popular pre-made Zaps:
Getting Started with Lob
Sign up for a free Lob account to send Test API requests for free. Instantly begin sending real mail by simply adding a payment method to your account.
How do I connect Lob to Zapier?
- Log in to your Lob Account.
- Log in to your Zapier account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Lob".
- Use your Test Lob API Key to connect your Lob account to Zapier. Start with your Test API Key so that you can set up your Zap without sending anything real yet.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Lob and Zapier.
- Once you've tested your first Zap, all that is needed is switch your Lob API key to the Live to begin sending actual mail!
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for issues on the Zapier side or email@example.com for Lob-specific debugging!