People Operations | San Francisco, CA
Senior Technical Sourcer
Lob is building a suite of APIs to automate enterprise workflows. Our most popular API is our print and mail API that enables companies to send physical mail as effortlessly as sending emails. We are growing our customer base and product offerings quickly and seeking a technical sourcer to help us grow our team at Lob.
As one of the first members of the Lob Talent Acquisition Team, this is a ground floor opportunity to help shape the strategic direction of Lob. You are a self-driven individual with excellent organizational skills and great follow-through on tasks. You possess a strong sense of urgency and are mindful about creating an excellent candidate experience.
- Partner closely with engineering and leadership to deeply understand Lob’s engineering hiring needs.
- Manage sourcing for technical hires through use of boolean search strings, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques. Recommend new strategies and resources for finding and attracting technical talent.
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices.
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported.
- Maintain high attention to detail when entering data in the ATS and additional tools.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Lob and help manage recruiting event logistics.
- At least 2 years technical recruiting or sourcing experience, preferably in a high growth environment with a focus on software and technology.
- Excellent sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques.
- Past success in both in-house and agency environments.
- Ability to represent Lob with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers to close candidates.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Open vacation policy
- Full commuter benefits
- Wellness program
- Paid parental leave
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks