Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA
Lob is building a suite of APIs to automate enterprise workflows. Our most popular API is our print and mail API that enables companies to send physical mail as effortlessly as sending emails. We are growing our customer base and product offerings quickly and are looking a talented individual to join our team and shape the future of Lob.
We are seeking an experienced marketing manager to be one of the first marketing hires at Lob. Lob relies on content, email marketing, events, and paid user acquisition to drive traffic. As an early marketing hire, you will develop and drive a world-class marketing strategy. You will own the effort to drive new business into Lob's marketing funnel.
This is an unprecedented opportunity to be the first one to build Lob into a market leader in enterprise APIs and automated direct mail.
- Paid User Acquisition - Optimize, expand, and analyze paid advertising channels including Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and other display networks. This will involve creation of digital assets required to support campaign initiatives - landing pages, display assets/copy, SEM copy & keyword targeting, and any other related tactical needs.
- Events and Conferences - Organize and plan events with key customers focusing on customer experience to drive business impact. Attend relevant industry conferences and analyze event performance by conducting surveys and tracking ROI.
- Sponsorships - Expand Lob's sponsorship program, including podcasts and newsletters. Partner with industry media sites to collaborate on content, host webinars, and drive growth.
- Social Media - Manage Lob’s social media including regular postings, sponsored content, responding to customers, and driving inbound leads.
- Define and Drive KPIs - What user acquisition cost do we need to achieve to achieve profitability in digital advertising? This may vary by channel and the quality of leads we get from a channel.
- Define Expectations and Drive Reporting - Give teams the feedback required to understand the effort and bring an experiment into success. Report on MQLs, spend, and overall marketing performance.
- 4+ years in a marketing environment.
- 2+ years of experience with user acquisition.
- Self-sufficient, capable of working in small teams with a lot of responsibility.
- Working knowledge and demonstrable track record with optimization of a digital funnel and the tools involved - Google Analytics, Optimizely, Segment, Adwords, Linkedin, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable in-field experience.
Why work at Lob?
Built with developers in mind, Lob provides tools that allow businesses to build scalable and powerful applications. The most popular API is a print and mail API that enables companies to send postcards, letters, checks, and more as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is based in San Francisco, CA and is venture backed with over 6000 customers including Intuit, Square, and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
We are a small but dynamic and passionate team based in San Francisco. We are looking to grow our team with talented and driven people who share our vision that APIs will eat up the world. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and the ability to help dictate our product roadmap. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Open vacation policy that’s actually put to use!
- Parental Leave Policy
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness program
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks. (Our fridge is always stocked!)
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you'll directly shape the direction of our company