Customer Experience Program Manager
Customer | San Francisco, CA
Our goal at Lob is to build a company where customers always feel empowered, inspired, and supported, enabling them to evolve their usage of Lob in differentiated ways. We are looking for a Customer Experience (“CX”) Program Manager to drive efficiency, scalability, and growth, resulting in a best-in-class experience for our customers. This role will work closely with our Product, Support, and Revenue Operations teams.
In this pivotal role, you will report to the Head of CX and help create, and execute the CX strategy across the Lob organization by providing a holistic view of our customer sentiment through measurement of the customer experience/voice, process optimization and rigorous quality assurance framework.
As a Customer Experience Program Manager, you'll...
- Develop, oversee, and organize the programs and processes that guide the interactions between Lob and our customers
- Provide detailed analyses and actionable insights across a broad range of high-impact initiatives
- Embed yourself in the business and set a strong operational framework for the Customer Experience org
- Develop, drive, and report on KPIs, drivers, and trends for the business on a monthly and quarterly basis, performing ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Become a subject matter expert on all Customer Experience leveraged systems, processes, initiatives, reporting, and dashboards
- Identify inefficiencies within the team and cross-functionally and be able to propose and implement change management solutions
- Build and maintain Customer Experience reports and dashboards within all CX tools & systems and coordinate broader reports with the Revenue Ops Team
- Automate manual processes and steps to unlock operating efficiencies across the team
- Participate in company wide operations projects, programs and initiatives
For this role, we’re looking for…
- 4+ years experience within a program management, operations and/or analytics role at a SaaS-based company, preferably B2B
- Strong proficiency with Zendesk, Google Analytics and Excel spreadsheets (Salesforce, Qualtrics, Mercato or SQL are a plus)
- Data driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams while also being able to work independently as a self-starter
- Experience building and nurturing relationships with internal stakeholders across functions
- Experience designing and driving projects from start to finish across multiple functions and departments
- Ability to design solutions that optimize for simplicity, efficiency, and scale
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Ability to put the customers and their needs first in every interaction
- Process and service excellence mindset
Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, and we are rapidly growing our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Commuter & Parking benefits (includes monthly stipend)
- Wellness program (includes monthly stipend or free Barry’s Bootcamp classes!)
- Paid parental leave
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Dog-friendly office
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Forbes 30 Under 30 - Enterprise Technology 2017
#61 on Y Combinator's Top Companies List 2018
#26 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies, The Business Journals
Apply to Job