Senior Visual Designer
Marketing | San Francisco, CA
Lob is looking for an experienced and visionary Senior Visual Designer to join our growing team. In this role you will translate brand and marketing strategies into strong and impactful designs that clearly communicate our message.
As our first marketing designer you will establish a scalable visual language that aligns with our current brand vision, messaging, and core values. You will conceptualize and execute a variety of creative projects across marketing touch points.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you’ll...
- Develop and implement a world-class brand identity across all marketing touch points
- Refine, expand, and systematize our brand expression — including color palette, treatment of type, treatment of photography, and illustrative style — across all marketing channels
- Design campaign creatives across different media channels for marketing initiatives
- Create digital marketing content, including creating templates for marketing collateral (case studies, eBooks, one-pagers, promotional images, etc.)
- Build out presentation templates, and customize important presentations
- Execute on creative concepts for marketing programs to meet business goals and further the brand
- Clearly articulate your design decisions and embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process
- Build strong internal brand through custom Slack template, swag, office signage, etc
- Position Lob as a leader in visual design
For this role, we’re looking for...
- 6+ years of visual design and development, including: illustration, iconography, branding and packaging
- Portfolio demonstrating, unique concepts, large campaigns and brand development
- Strong attention to detail and pixel-perfection obsessed
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Experience with designing for a content management or marketing automation system (Contentful, Marketo, Wordpress, etc)
Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, and we are rapidly growing our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Commuter & Parking benefits (includes monthly stipend)
- Wellness program (includes monthly stipend or free Barry’s Bootcamp classes!)
- Paid parental leave
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Dog-friendly office
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.