Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a strategic and driven Marketing Operations Manager to scale and optimize Lob’s marketing tech stack and operations program. As a Marketing Operations Manager, you'll have a direct impact on the growth of our business by enabling operational rigor within the Marketing team.
You will work with our Sales Operations and Data team to conduct data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on marketing ops professional to roll up their sleeves and build something from the ground up.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you'll...
- Develop and execute on a forward-thinking vision for marketing operations, measurement, and technology implementation.
- Manage the implementation of Marketing Operations programs (e.g. marketing automation implementation, CRM enhancements, database enrichment & cleansing, etc.)
- Utilize Marketo to build and execute marketing campaigns including campaign flows, developing dynamic content and complex nurture streams, form creation, lead scoring, and more.
- Own, measure, and iterate on processes required to achieve lead qualification and lead velocity milestones.
- Refine integration between salesforce and marketo to ensure campaign tracking and proper ROI measuring for campaign analysis.
- Own marketing reporting including dashboards, QBR reports, and budgeting.
- Identify marketing funnel improvement areas, and develop process/engagement solutions with the marketing and sales team.
For this role, we’re looking for…
- Minimum 4 years experience in B2B marketing (minimum 2 years in marketing ops), preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Advanced proficiency with Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics.
- Data driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills and think in terms of LTV, ROI and impact on the bottom line of the business.
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment.
Our team loves working at Lob because...
- Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification)
- Our business model is incredibly sustainable and Lob has thousands of customers ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Customers use Lob’s suite of APIs to mail fully dynamic and personalized customer communications with print media
- Venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, we have the funding to invest in fast growth
- We are a small but dynamic and passionate team based in San Francisco. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest. Lob has been recognized as one of Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2018 and
- Our perks include:
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Open vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness program
- Paid parental leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks