Talent Operations Manager
People Operations | San Francisco, CA
Lob is seeking a Talent (Recruiting) Operations Manager to join the People team. In this role, you will span the functions of Coordination, Recruiting & People Operations, Events & Partnerships, Employment Branding and University Recruiting. You will partner across the business functions to develop and enhance our recruiting & people processes and practices to allow us to successful evaluate candidates, while providing an exceptional candidate experience. As a passionate people manager, you will grow, develop and inspire a team of Recruiting Coordinators, Recruiting Programs Specialists and People Analysts, with compassion and an eye towards development.
As a Talent Operations Manager, you’ll...
- Grow, develop and inspire the team that enables the People function to leverage systems and data to drive a great end to end employee experience and overall organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with Technical and Business Recruiting teams to create a recruiting processes that is streamlined, highly curated to create an incredible candidate experience and minimizes biases.
- Own & develop the planning and execution of projects & programs including headcount planning, recruiting team metrics & dashboards, diversity hiring initiatives, candidate experience, interview training, recruiting events, development, & intern and bootcamp programs.
- Manage the execution of initiatives through your team members. Track progress of initiatives, effectively measure ROI of programming, dive in and remove roadblocks and regularly communicate updates to recruiting and business stakeholders.
- Own people systems and associated reporting including but not limited to ATS, HRMS, LMS, etc.
- Partner with Employee Experience and Organization Development teams to implement and manage systems, processes, reporting in support of a healthy comprehensive employee experience
For this role, we’re looking for…
- 7+ years of overall experience
- 1+ year of experience managing and building healthy teams
- Experience owning programs & initiatives with cross functional partners
- Experience creating, defining & streamlining recruiting processes
- Passion for Lob and our mission
- Devotion to ensuring that all candidates have a great interview experience
- Relentless drive for rapidly iterating to continually improve results
- High effective written and verbal communication skills, both to candidates and stakeholders within Lob
We’re not just building a platform to make the world programmable. We’re also designing a great place to work.
Our team loves working at Lob because...
- Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification)
- Our business model is incredibly sustainable and Lob has thousands of customers ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Customers use Lob’s suite of APIs to mail fully dynamic and personalized customer communications with print media
- Venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, we have the funding to invest in fast growth
- We are a small but dynamic and passionate team based in San Francisco. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest
- Our perks include:
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Open vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness program
- Paid parental leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.