Senior Product Marketing Manager
Product & Design | San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the Product team at Lob. This is a strategic role that will lead go-to-market efforts, define product messaging, and accelerate the success of our marketing campaigns and sales teams. We are looking for a passionate technical storyteller to help our prospects and customers understand the value that Lob provides, and why it is such a uniquely powerful solution.
As an experienced product marker, you will bring a unique combination of technical knowledge and business savvy to understand our target segments, and help tell the Lob story to the world. You will craft compelling messaging and value propositions, develop world-class content, and help our sales teams win in the marketplace.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you'll:
- Craft marketing messages and value propositions for different use cases, personas, and product capabilities
- Develop and execute comprehensive launch and go-to-market plans for new feature and product releases
- Author and create marketing content including blog posts, sales presentations, eBooks, webinars, and brochures to support demand generation campaigns and sales execution
- Monitor the competition, develop competitive positioning, and help sellers understand and articulate our differentiators
- Enable the sales team with messaging and content that helps them overcome objections and close deals faster
For this role, we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of product marketing, product management, or sales engineering experience
- Experience in the enterprise software industry - SaaS experience a plus
- Demonstrated track record of effective B2B messaging development, and successful product launches
- Exceptional writing and communication skills - you will be producing and presenting a lot of content
- Solid technical skills - you don’t have to be an engineer, but you should be comfortable with web development methodologies, and APIs
We’re not just building a platform to make the world programmable. We’re also designing a great place to work.
Our team loves working at Lob because...
- Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification)
- Our business model is incredibly sustainable and Lob has thousands of customers ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Customers use Lob’s suite of APIs to mail fully dynamic and personalized customer communications with print media
- Venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, we have the funding to invest in fast growth
- We are a small but dynamic and passionate team based in San Francisco. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest
- Our perks include:
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Open vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness program
- Paid parental leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.