Marketing | San Francisco, CA
Lob is looking for an experienced Marketing Copywriter to write compelling and creative copy for demand generation campaigns. This role is focused on writing click-worthy digital content to be used in ads, webpages, email marketing campaigns, video and more, as well as various print pieces, campaigns and SEO-rich content. In addition to copywriting responsibilities, the Marketing Copywriter is also responsible for producing SEO-rich content.
If you you are an individual with serious writing chops who lives for the thrill of being read by thousands and directly impacting major business initiatives we would love to hear from you.
Lob embraces a high speed and customer-driven marketing culture. It is a place where you own your success and are fully supported in reaching the next level in your career.
As a Marketing Copywriter, you'll...
- Create successful, well-crafted headlines, body copy and calls-to-action to be used in a variety of branded marketing assets including digital, print, video, and more
- Understand user personas and demographics to tailor rich content that identifies with and compels key audiences
- Edit work with an exceptional eye for spelling, grammar, syntax/structure and voice
- Collaborate with key digital marketing team members and designers on small and large-scale projects and campaigns
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy's reach
- Follow and maintain internal content and communications guidelines and brand style guides to ensure messaging is transparent, accurate and compliant for prospective audiences
For this role, we're looking for...
- 2+ years of professional copywriting experience with a focus on SEO, digital advertising and email marketing copywriting for a B2B technology company
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and working autonomously to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Creative collaborator who enjoys working with a team, takes initiative on projects and offers original ideas
- Quick-thinking problem-solver
- Must provide writing samples upon consideration
Our team loves working at Lob because...
- Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification)
- Our business model is incredibly sustainable and Lob has thousands of customers ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Customers use Lob’s suite of APIs to mail fully dynamic and personalized customer communications with print media.
- Venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, we have the funding to invest in fast growth.
- We are a small but dynamic and passionate team based in San Francisco. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
- Our perks include:
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Open vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness program
- Paid parental leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks