Events Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA
Lob is looking for an Events Marketing Manager to develop our events strategy and manage, scale and optimize Lob’s events and trade shows. In this role you will collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product Marketing, and the Leadership teams to drive opportunities, pipeline and ensure seamless execution of event programs. You will not only be adept at managing multiple projects, building relationships and navigating a cross-functional organization, but will also be skilled in working with Leaders across Lob.
As an Events Marketing Manager you'll...
- Develop and execute event strategy to help generate sales pipeline, drive brand awareness, recruiting, and customer success
- Manage Lob events and trade shows from conception to execution, including budgeting and ROI tracking
- Manage end to end logistics including messaging, materials creation, signage/giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, and on-site production
- Communicate event expectations and value tracking to all stakeholders
- Build strong relationship with sales in order to gain buy-in, understanding, and participation in events/programs
- Measure and analyze impact of events on sales pipeline, customer success and brand awareness
For this role, we’re looking for...
- 2-4+ years of experience managing first-party field events, large-scale trade shows in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Understanding of event strategy, vendor operations, and integrated event marketing
- Exceptional ability in driving pre-event and post-event demand as well as creating exceptional at-event experiences
- Proficient in setup and management of campaigns in SalesForce. Experience with Marketo is a plus
- Superb verbal and written communicator, comfortable writing compelling and concise copy
- Highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Strong team collaborator, open to idea/project iteration
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment, passion for Lob’s product offerings
- This job will require travel up to 30%
Our team loves working at Lob because...
- Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification)
- Our business model is incredibly sustainable and Lob has thousands of customers ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Customers use Lob’s suite of APIs to mail fully dynamic and personalized customer communications with print media.
- Venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, we have the funding to invest in fast growth.
- We are a small but dynamic and passionate team based in San Francisco. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
- Our perks include:
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Open vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness program
- Paid parental leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks