People Operations | San Francisco, CA
Lob is seeking an experienced and driven recruiter who has previously helped scale engineering teams. As a member of the Lob Talent team, your work will directly contribute to the team, culture, and identity of Lob. You will recruit for a variety of different technical roles on the Engineering and Product Management teams.
You should be passionate about curating world-class experiences for candidates throughout the entire recruiting lifecycle. You possess a strong sense of urgency, excellent organizational skills, and great follow-through on tasks.
Lob embraces a high speed and collaborative culture. It is a place where you own your success and are fully supported in reaching the next level in your career.
As a Technical Recruiter, you'll...
- Partner closely with engineering and leadership to deeply understand Lob’s engineering hiring needs
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for technical hires, including sourcing and identifying passive candidates using a variety of online tools and unique sourcing techniques
- Help managers drill down to what they really need in a role and develop strategic plans for recruiting candidates who are aligned with Lob’s values and mission to automate the offline world
- Identify and attract candidates with diverse backgrounds and implement best practices around inclusion throughout our interview process
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported
- Act as a brand ambassador for Lob and help manage recruiting event logistics spanning across campuses, conferences, and external events
For this role, we’re looking for...
- 4+ years of overall experience, with 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment with a focus on software and technology
- Exceptional out of the box sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques
- Past success in-house environments
- A passion for curating exceptional experiences for candidates
- Experience partnering with hiring managers to hone their recruiting process & close candidates
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
We’re not just building a platform to make the world programmable. We’re also designing a great place to work.
Our team loves working at Lob because...
- Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification)
- Our business model is incredibly sustainable and Lob has thousands of customers ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Customers use Lob’s suite of APIs to mail fully dynamic and personalized customer communications with print media
- Venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, we have the funding to invest in fast growth
- We are a small but dynamic and passionate team based in San Francisco. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest
- Our perks include:
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Open vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness program
- Paid parental leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.