Customer Experience Agent
Business Operations | San Francisco, CA
Customer Experience is an essential part of our company and our team’s top priority is to ensure we make our customers successful and curate A+ experiences. As a Customer Experience Agent, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with Lob’s customers, from fledgling start-ups to blue chip enterprise clients. As the voice of Lob, you will be an expert on our product as well as a champion for our customers. This will require communicating with our users across multiple channels and ensuring that they have the best customer experience possible.
The experience and success of our customers is integral to our culture here at Lob. To succeed in this role, you must have a passion and sense of urgency to serve customers.
As a Customer Experience Agent, you'll...
- Provide professional and efficient support to Lob’s customers via email, phone, and chat
- Be a first point of contact to resolve customer questions and complaints
- Effectively resolve and/or triage customer inquiries in a thoughtful and timely manner
- Proactively identify and diffuse issues that could affect Lob customers
- Develop documentation for Lob’s Help Center to improve customer understanding of our product
- Work with Sales, Operations, Product and Engineering to use customer feedback to improve our product offering
- Research and advocate for new tools and best-practices to advance the Customer Experience Team’s day-to-day operations
For this role, we’re looking for...
- Passion and a genuine care about customers’ experiences and customer support
- Ability to actively listen, understand, and resolve customer issues in an empathetic, diplomatic manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (you need to be highly proficient in English)
- Remarkable attention to detail
- Ability to manage own time and juggle multiple priorities
- Comfort in dealing with and solving ambiguous, novel, and unpredictable challenges in a timely manner
- Previous experience utilizing a ticket system (e.g. Zendesk) is a plus
- 0-2 years of experience working in a customer service role
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work with us in our office in San Francisco, CA
Our team loves working at Lob because...
- Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification)
- Our business model is incredibly sustainable and Lob has thousands of customers ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Customers use Lob’s suite of APIs to mail fully dynamic and personalized customer communications with print media
- Venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, we have the funding to invest in fast growth
- We are a small but dynamic and passionate team based in San Francisco. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest
- Our perks include:
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Open vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness program
- Paid parental leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks