Senior Product Manager
Product & Design | San Francisco, CA
As a member of Lob’s product management team, you will drive and deliver innovative, API-first services that enable developers and enterprises to automate the offline world. We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about helping shape the product roadmap at a dynamic and fast-growing startup, working closely with a world-class engineering and design team to deliver game-changing product capabilities, and interacting cross-functionally and directly with customers in order to understand product adoption and drive continuous product improvements.
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll...
- Identify, prioritize and deliver product improvements to drive revenue and customer growth for Lob’s Print & Mail or Address Verification product.
- Be the domain expert for your product with a complete understanding of how customer feedback, competitive drivers, and market dynamics shape your product’s direction.
- Leverage adoption metrics as well as meetings with customers, prospects, and Lob’s field organization to develop a perspective on how your product is being used and on where to take the product next.
- Think strategically to ensure that your product roadmap supports Lob’s overall company objectives. Articulate and validate your roadmap both internally and externally.
- Translate your product roadmap into prioritized user stories and detailed specs. Drive comprehensive UI and API design, working closely with designers to build and test UI wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Collaborate closely with Lob’s engineering team to execute product plans in an iterative and timely manner.
- Help drive field enablement for new feature releases, as well as core positioning and messaging for your product.
- Drive process improvements that benefit the product management team at large.
For this role, we’re looking for...
- 4+ years of relevant product management experience at world-class organizations.
- 6+ years of overall product development experience, including prior hands-on experience as a software developer.
- Proven ability to motivate, lead, and collaborate with product design, engineering, and other cross-functional teams.
- Prior experience building or working with APIs.
- Strong product design skills, from both a technical API and user interface design perspective.
- Experience transforming product strategy into well-articulated design specs, as well as using both quantitative and qualitative data to inform product direction and priorities.
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions and functional deep dives with engineering.
- Fantastic problem-solving abilities, analytical horsepower, an attention to detail, and a willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective.
- Passion for the vision, market and opportunity that Lob is pursuing.
We’re not just building a platform to make the world programmable. We’re also designing a great place to work.
Our team loves working at Lob because...
- Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification).
- Our business model is incredibly sustainable. We have over 5,000 customers ranging from startups to Fortune 10 companies. Venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, we have the funding to invest in fast growth.
- We give employees a lot of responsibility and the ability to help direct our product roadmap.
- Our great perks include:
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Open vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness program
- Paid parental leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company.
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.